Monday 6 January 2014

January blues

JUMPER // TOPSHOP
SKIRT // URBAN OUTFITTERS
TIGHTS // PRIMARK
BOOTS // INTERNACIONALE
NECKLACE // CHARITY SHOP
 January is upon us again, which means two things: health kicks and sale shopping. As usual, I'm naughtily focusing on the latter of the two (slaps wrist), and yesterday I braved the crowds and headed into town to find some bargains. As I find crowded shops are usually sweaty and claustrophobic (the perfect combination),  I tend to avoid wearing heavy jumpers and constricting tight trousers, so I opted for this Topshop baby blue cropped jumper and this Urban Outfitters skater skirt, which has this gorgeous print.
 I paired this with this necklace that I got a few years ago in a charity shop, which for some reason is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery. I think it's the assortment of beads which give the piece a unique, sort of rustic edge, and I think sometimes it's nice to change it up rather than sticking to my usual chunky statement necklaces. I opted for a fishtail braid to get my hair out of my face, because there's nothing worse than trying to shop with a mop of hair in your eyes.
 
I'm aware that my posts have been a little infrequent and out of schedule recently, unfortunately I've had to spend most of my time revising for my mocks which start tomorrow... There's nothing more frustrating than spending hours working and trying to remember something when none of it goes in. I can't wait for Friday night to come around! Thanks for reading anyway guys,
Kate x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment